Target Ovarian Cancer
Target Ovarian Cancer is the UK’s leading ovarian cancer charity. We work to:
- improve early diagnosis
- fund life-saving research
- provide much-needed support to women with ovarian cancer
We’re the only charity fighting ovarian cancer on all three of these fronts, across all four nations of the UK. Ovarian cancer can be devastating. But there is hope – Target Ovarian Cancer.
Our early diagnosis work supports and educates GPs and GP nurses to diagnose ovarian cancer sooner, by helping them recognise symptomatic people and get them onto right diagnostic pathway quicker.
Update your knowledge by:
- attending Dr Victoria Barbers presentation on ovarian cancer
- joining our GP network https://targetovariancancer.org.uk/health-professionals/GPs
- visiting us in the exhibition hall on stand E7
Ensuring everyone with ovarian cancer are diagnosed quickly is critical if we are too see significant improvements in survival rates.